The quality policy of GAP INSAAT is to implement a continuous and effective quality approach in all business processes in order to reach strategic goals.
As GAP INSAAT, we undertake to implement the following principles to minimize or eliminate the negative effects on product quality in our works with employers, employees, subcontractors, suppliers and other stakeholders,
- Increasing employer satisfaction while meeting their expectations and requirements; ensuring a profitable growth by virtue of applicable services; sustainability,
- Improving the competitive capacity of the company by developing fiduciary and harmonious cooperations with employers, subcontractors, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders,
- To use the process approach, with the commitment of the company leaders, management and employees to this policy; and to establish the basis of long-term business success in all our processes,
- Delivering the appropriate structures, products and services in accordance with the applicable time, cost, work safety, environment and quality requirements,
- To learn and develop advanced technologies in order to be innovative and pioneer in the sector; to compete with the knowledge and system superiority,
- To ensure documentation, review, continuous improvement and development based on development and in a way that they meet ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard requirements,
- To ensure that management systems and controls are published and understood by employees,
- Fulfillment of applicable requirements,
- Determining and meeting the core values of Quality performance objectives to encourage continuous improvement,
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring the risk factors and opportunities that may affect the achievement of the company goals within the scope of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System corporate risk management approach,
- To improve the competencies and career development of the employees by means of professional and personal development training programs,
- To administer and store corporate information, to protect and maintain the corporate culture, to value and protect corporate assets,
This Policy will be reviewed once a year to ensure that it meets the requirements of GAP INSAAT and will be announced at all locations operating on behalf of GAP INSAAT and made available to everyone.